CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Taking 4 Giant Steps Forward!!!!

Yesterday was just the most exciting day yet in our adoption process. Four families got the call for their referrals. And Lisa & Shawn were one of the families!!!!!! They have been waiting for over 6 months just for the referral. All the families are over the moon and dont even remember the long wait. I am just ecstatic for all of them, and also because of all these referrals, that moves us up I think rather quckly to # 61ish!?!?!? WOW! This has been a very big month in the Ethiopia program!

4 comments:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Whoo-hoo!!!!! I love that you are keeping track of the "list." Thank you for doing that.... I just knew that we were somewhere under #70 by now. :) What an exciting week! Oh, and that picture of the baby's foot pressing against his mom's belly.... how incredible is that? I've never been pregnant, but I'll have to ask my pregnant friends if they've had that experience.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I guess we took some Giant steps forward too! I appreciate your kind words, our time will be soon enough!

LISA said...

Moving up in line!! Yayyyy!
Can't wait till you get to the top!!Feels really good Fran!

Annie said...

so exciting when referrals come in and we can celebrate with the families!