CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Taking A Baby Step


I was really looking for some kind of other pic to post as far as taking a baby step goes, cuz we have taken one baby step up to maybe #65 on the waiting list. Another very blessed family received their referral yesterday! Congratulations to them! But, I just had to post this very amazing photo I came across of a tiny foot pressing against his mommas belly. That is amazing. I have had 3 biological children, but I have WAY TOO MUCH body fat to have been able to see this. I thought is was incredible! If any of my fellow bloggers have ever been able to see this themselves if they've been pregnant I would really like to know.

1 comments:

Mom to many said...

Well, I can't say I ever experienced THAT while pregnant. Perhaps a little editing went on there? You are moving up on the list. It won't be long now.