CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

HAPPY 7TH ANNIVERSARY!


Seven years ago I married the love of my life. We met on the internet in a chat room. Imagine that. Soon after we met, we got married, and here we are now 7 years together. And, we have the most beautiful little boy in the world, Bradley. We have had many many failed pregnancies to try to have Bradley a sibling. I was completely happy with where we were and what we had, or at least I thought I was. I was fooling myself. I had a change of heart sometime last year. I no longer felt that I was the one needing to carry the pregnancy in order to have our child. The Lord opened my heart up to adoption and here we are. I've got to say the I married my best friend, my soulmate and Brad and I are so looking forward to bringing our little girl home. We celebrated our anniversary by having dinner and a movie; thanks Rich and Cindy for keeping Bradley for us! We had a great quiet evening together.

6 comments:

Steve and Aimee Walker said...

Happy Anniversary!

Dan, Misty & Ashar said...

Happy Anniversary to you!

Unknown said...

Glad that you had sometime with each other!

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary. (The photo isn't working)....

I cannot wait for you to meet and bring home Annsleigh. :)

Justine said...

Happy anniversary! You will have lots to celebrate in the year ahead.

Annie said...

Happy Anniversary :) Glad you had a wonderful time.