CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sadness

I am very sorry to post such a thing, but there is devestating news. There is a particular family that needs our prayers. Carrie and Martin received a referral for their baby girl. They have never even had an opportunity to hold their precious angel. She passed away this weekend. This is devestating to me, having lost a daughter myself. At least I was able to hold and comfort mine. In fact, she died in my arms. This family is feeling a terrible loss. It is a loss that NO ONE can replace. It will forever change their lives and it will leave a permanent scar on their hearts. It is a horrible gaping wound now, but with time, the wound heals and a scar remains. One thing about this scar, it will not hurt so bad with time, but it will always be there to remind them. I am praying they find comfort in knowing their precious angel is in heaven, sitting on Jesus lap right now. And they will see her there one day, to be with her for eternity.

1 comments:

Teresa said...

This is so very sad. I am fighting back tears. I will definitely be lifting them up in prayer.