CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Waiting 32 weeks Now = 8 months!

Well, I really am starting to feel down having to post another 4 weeks have passed and still no referral. And to beat all, the adoption agency today announced that once we see her face, we now are looking at waiting 4 months or longer to bring her home. Now that puts us into June, July, August, who knows when, we travel to bring her home. Brad is unemployed now with benefits and 80% pay. That still makes us ok for adoption. He will have a new job by then, (God willing) and I am sure will not be able to just leave for a week to do this.. or, if he doesnt have these benefits or 80%pay by then, we cannot get baby at all. So.....that adds to my depression. Every night since we started this process, Bradley has prayed for Annsleigh that "We can bring her home soon." Last night, he prayed and prayed. "We HAVE to bring her home now! We have been praying and praying and how much longer?!?" And then he was so cute and kept going.."God we just have to have her home...I just cant stop praying, I just cant cuz its been too long! I just cant stop." He looked at me with big brown eyes, shaking his head and rubbing his brow, and said,"Man, I just cant stop praying..." Today, I shut the door to her finished room and dont want to open it until we get the call.

6 comments:

Christina Hubbard said...

We are praying with you as well!

Tina

Erin Sager said...

We are here for you, thinking about you Erin

Annie said...

big hugs to you, Fran. I am so sorry you are going through this and still waiting, but I do know God hears the prayers of little children.
Hoping Bradley's prayers are answered soon.

Steve and Aimee Walker said...

I hope you hear something soon. I know it gets harder as you get closer to referral. I know this slow down really stinks.

Special Delivery said...

I am so sad for you guys. The waiting is just so tough. I think of you guys all the time. It HAS to be soon. It just HAS to be!

Mom to many said...

Oh Fran,
It can't be much longer. God must have a plan in making you wait so long... My prayers are with you.