CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

purpose of this blog

Hello from Brad and Fran Hoagland! This blog was created by us to share in our journey of love. It is going to be a life changing adventure that we decided to dedicate the rest of our lives to. It is our Journey to Annsleigh, our daughter. As of now, we don't know where she is, or if she is even born yet, but we know that God led us on this journey and He will find her for us and keep her safe. We are adopting Annsleigh from Ethiopia.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I am so excited for both of you and I cannot wait to hold Annsleigh in my arms and see her precious little face. I am happy to be part of this wonderful journey and to follow your adventure along the way.
Love you all,
Cindy

Unknown said...

I am so excited! I can't wait to see and meet her. Let me know when you are ready to go baby shopping! I am soooo there!!! I can't wait to do a baby shower again, too! FUN! Love ya'll!
Wendy

Gizmo_022 said...

Fran and Brad,
I am so happy for you. You are giving a life to a child that would not have one.I know that you all have the love cause I could tell that when I worked with you. Annsleigh is going to get a great mom and dad. And brothers!!! I feel so very greatful that you have made me a part of your life and please keep me informed.
Lots of Love,
Johnnie

P.S. Count me in on the BABY SHOWER!!!

Cindy said...

I have already started looking a baby girl clothes...and all cute little girl decor for Annsleigh's room!
Love ya,
Cindy

Sells' Family said...

Wow what a adventure! Adoption is such a wonderful gift. Only by adoption can we be in God's Family! We love you all dearly and will be praying for your family.

Lots of love,
Brittney & Jason

Elizabeth said...

Hey Fran! I am so excited for you and your family. I look forward to sharing in your journey via the blog. We will have to try to all get together once Tanya has her baby. Take care!
I am adding you as a link on our blog if thats ok. chucklizcarter.blogspot.com
Elizabeth